Martha's Place Thrift Shop
Martha's Place Thrift Shop offers a myriad of items for sale. Stop on by and take a look!
Martha’s Place Thrift Shop was created to meet the needs of our church and local communities for very low cost clothing and household goods. Our store provides new and gently used clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry, bedding, linens, kitchen and other household items in a relaxed setting, supported by our faithful volunteers.
Our principle duties include:
1. Providing items at low cost to all
2. Providing items at no cost to persons referred by pastor or others because of need
3. Opening from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
4. Sorting, pricing and displaying donated items that are in good to excellent condition
5. Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the shop
6. Supporting a volunteer staff to operate the shop
7. Recruiting volunteers to make repairs to the building and shop
Specifically, we have:
1. Served approximately 2,500 customers annually
2. Supported the church and its missions with significant contributions from sales proceeds
Volunteering in the thrift shop allows one to be an active presence in one of the missions of the church and to help our neighbors. Each item sorted, priced and sold by a volunteer sustains the ongoing activity of the thrift shop and aids a customer in meeting her/his needs. Serving a few hours a week or helping from time-to-time is an option. Our staff includes volunteers who are not church members, but feel the call to serve.
Hours of Operation:
Monday 10am - 2pm
Tuesday 10am - 2pm
Friday 10am - 2pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF YOUR THRIFT SHOP!!!!